NUTRITONALS (serves 8)
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 45 minutes
INGREDIENTS (serves 8)
- 2 scoops Pharma Whey-HT+ Vanilla Crème
- 300g rolled oats
- 3 large whole eggs
- 100g clear honey
- 250g crunchy peanut butter
- Semi-skimmed milk to thicken as required
1. Pre-heat oven to 180oC.
2. Mix the protein powder, eggs, clear honey and peanut butter in a large bowl.
3. Splash in milk as required to make a smooth cakey texture – if it is too runny the mixture will not set well within the pan.
4. Add greaseproof paper to a pan with approx. 1inch raised edges.
5. Pour mixture into pan and smooth over with back of a tablespoon dipped in water.
6. Put pan in pre-heated oven and wait approximately 45 minutes until browned.
ADDITIONAL HINTS & TIPS:
- Add raisins at mixing stage to add an extra soft texture and sweet surprise!
- Add nuts of choice to add crunchy texture to cakes.
- Change protein flavouring to suit your taste.
- If you have a really sweet tooth, cakes can be topped with jam/ chocolate spread when cooled.
- Adjust amount of milk added dependant on dry/soft preference of overall texture.