Everyone loves a chocolate brownie! Why not try making these delicious clean eating chocolate brownies, using our new Protein Superfood powder...
- 150g of dark chocolate (minimum 85% cocoa solids)
- 2 tbsps of coconut oil
- 9 medjool dates
- 6 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 6 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1 scoop (25g) of PhD Chocolate Protein Superfood powder
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 egg white
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan. Add your dates and heat until softened.
- Once dates have softened, add mixture to a blender and blitz to form a paste. If the mixture is slightly too thick, add a little water.
- In a seperate bowl, melt your chocolate over a gentle heat
- Mix the coconut flour, dessicated coconut and eggs together, then add your date paste mixture and your melted chocolate and continue to mix well
- Spray your brownie tin with some coconut oil (roughly 20 x 30cm in size), add your mixture and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. If you like your brownies gooey, then take them out after 15 minutes!
- Let the brownies cool and then sprinkle some desiccated coconut and a few almonds on top.
- Serve and enjoy.
Macros per piece (Makes 10 pieces)