PhD Nutrition was recently acquired by SiS (Science in Sport) to form the world’s leading premium sports nutrition group. PhD Nutrition are planning a digital upgrade with major investment into the online business.
As a result, PhD Nutrition is looking for an experienced Ecommerce Trading Manager to manage the UK PhD direct to consumer business and drive sales through our website https://www.phd-supplements.com/. Your primary responsibility will be driving online sales and traffic growth while managing a digital marketing budget, Ecommerce team and delivering on KPIs. The right candidate will be a natural leader with a deep understanding of all digital marketing, website merchandising, CRO as well as demand planning and inventory management. We’re looking for a very commercial person to drive trading execution but also a truly localised and customer centric online experience. This is a unique opportunity to join the business at the heart of its growth strategy, reporting directly to the Sales Director - PhD but indirectly supported by the Group Ecommerce Director.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
• Driving sales and margin on the https://www.phd-supplements.com/ website through careful analysis of historical and live KPIs.
• Driving traffic, conversion and ROI across all digital acquisition channels
• Building and growing a customer database to target via email, SMS, social, Google, post.
• Leading the cross-department relationships involved when planning and executing campaigns
• Ensuring demand and stock is planned in with the warehouse/supply teams
• Owning the Ecommerce promotional calendar from concept to execution.
• Working with our Ecommerce Project Manager to drive onsite UX improvements and supporting UAT and QA of the development roadmap.
• E-commerce reporting on daily sales and weekly KPIs
• Working closely with operations to ensure high levels of order fulfilment and quality.
• Management of digital marketing budget .
• Managing and developing 2 direct reports: Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Executive
Skills and Experiences
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have some experience of working in a fast paced Ecommerce business with a focus on building brand awareness and driving revenue growth. In addition they will have the following skills and experience:
• A passion for sports and/or fitness.
&bull 3+ years’ experience working in a commercial Ecommerce or Performance Marketing role
• Deep understanding of digital marketing and demonstrating ROI on campaigns
• Experience managing advertising budgets
• Experience with Ecommerce platforms, preferably Magento 2. Experience of alternate CMS will be considered
• Advanced Excel skills, advanced understanding of Google Analytics
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Enjoy a fast paced, target driven environment - this is a daily trading role and will suit someone who thrives on that energy and enjoys driving short term results as much as long term change
We would love to hear from you and learn about why you would like to work for PhD Nutrition (part of Science in Sport plc). Please send a copy of your CV and any details of a position you’d be interested in going for to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will aim to respond to you within 14 days.