A delicious and healthy omelette, which is perfect for breakfast or brunch. Spinach,sauteed onions and kale are used to stuff this omelette.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 minutes
- 4 large Eggs
- 100g spinach
- 100g kale
- 1 onion
- 80g peppers
- Coconut oil
1. Add a tablespoon of coconut oil to your pan (preferably non-stick ceramic) on a low heat.
2. As the oil slowly melts, dice up the vegetables.
3. Once the pan is warm, add in the onions, spinach and kale.
4. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk.
5. Once the vegetables are slightly cooked, add in the egg mix.
6. Leave for 2/3 minutes on each side to cook before flipping onto the other side.
7. Once it is all cooked you can add in seasoning of your choice.
ADDITIONAL HINTS & TIPS:
- Have your pan on a low heat so that you don’t burn your eggs.
- Cook the vegetables first before adding in the eggs or the veg may still be raw
- Omelettes are very easy & quick to make and are very versatile, so you could add anything of your choice!