This vegetarian recipe is perfect for when you fancy a healthy sweet treat! With less than 8g of carbs and only 2.8g of fat it is a great dessert for keeping lean!
PREP TIME: Less than 5 mins
COOKING TIME: 1 hour in the fridge if you like it thin, overnight if you like it thick.
- 1 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop of Diet Whey (Pharma Whey HT+ or Synergy ISO-7) Chocolate
- 125ml of unsweetened almond milk
1. First pour out the almond milk into a bowl
2. Add the PhD Diet Whey and other ingredients
3. Mix well and place in the fridge to set
4. Add the blueberries, nuts or fruit of your choice on top just before you eat it
ADDITIONAL HINTS & TIPS:
- If you like it thin you can eat it after an hour, if you like it thick leave it overnight.
- Try different toppings and experiment with spices such as cinnamon, ginger or nutmeg to vary the taste.