1. Vary your training methods every two weeks to ensure your muscles are tested regularly.
2. Vary your intensity and speed of your repetitions.
3. Set realistic goals to work towards. Goal setting is key.
4. Be consistent with both your training and nutrition at all times.
5. Use high intensity weight workouts with minimum rest periods to utilise burning fat while performing weights more effectively.
6. Prepare your meals the night before or in the morning so you are not missing or skipping meals needlessly.
7. Enjoy your training…make sure it doesn’t become a chore!
8. MAKE time… there is no worse excuse than you do not have time to prepare meals or get to the gym and train.
9. Make sure you are getting at least 8-10 hours of sleep a day.
10. If you are using supplements, ensure you are using ones that most effective to aid with your training goals. The PhD Nutrition product range is split into 4 helpful pillars so that you can easily choose the best products for your goals - Body Sculpt, Mass & Strength, Performance and Recovery.