- Kcals: 267
- Fat: 9g
- Carbs: 9g
- Protein: 35g
- PREP TIME: 5 mins
- COOKING TIME: 5 mins
- PhD Diet Whey Vanilla
- 10g Organic coconut flour (optional)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 40ml unsweetened almond milk
- Waffle maker
- Gather your ingredients and turn on the waffle maker at medium heat.
- Beat the egg and egg whites together in a bowl.
- Add the protein powder and coconut flour to the eggs.
- Stir in the almond milk until the liquid becomes a thick consistency.
- Pour into waffle maker and wait until cooked. (If you do not have a waffle maker heat a pan with some coconut oil and make pancakes)
- Eat and enjoy.
ADDITIONAL HINTS & TIPS
- Make sure the waffle maker/pan is heated before placing the mix in.
- Add water if 40ml of almond milk is not enough.
- Add some honey or berries for a finishing touch.
- Use any flavour protein for different flavoured waffles.