Breakfast can be a challenge for the best of us. We’re in a rush in the morning, we struggle to find the time to eat therefore we end up not eating & heading out of the door!
This recipe is SO EASY to prep & tastes amazing! You can prep this the night before, leave in the fridge overnight & eat in the morning when you wake up!
Follow our recipe below to make yours.
- 60g Oats
- 1/2 Grated Courgette
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1 tbsp Zero Cal Caramel Syrup
- 1 Salted Caramel Diet Whey Bar
- 1 scoop of Salted Caramel Diet Whey Powder
Prep: 8 min › Chill: Overnight › Ready in: Overnight
- Add a tablespoon of Nutella to the bottom of a small mug or glass
- Then mix 30g Oats with ½ Scoop of Salted Caramel Diet Whey – mix with water until it makes a paste-like texture
- Grate ¼ Courgette and add to the mix
- Pour the mix over the Nutella in the small mug or glass
- Then take some Zero Calorie Caramel Syrup and add a thin layer to the top of the Oat mix
- Chop up half a Salted Caramel Diet Whey bar and add to the top of the mix
- Then put the bowl into the fridge and let those oats soak up the water so in the morning they’re light and fluffy
- Protein 24g
- Carbs 40.5g
- Fats 12.5g
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK