Are you a Peanut Butter lover? Here is a simple recipe that you can knock up within minutes using the amazing PhD Diet Whey protein powder.
Follow our recipe below to make yours.
- 1 tbsp Reeses spread
- 1 tbsp Ben and Jerrys Peanut Butter Cup
- 1 scoop Chocolate Peanut Diet Whey powder
- Splash of milk
- 1 Choc Peanut Butter Smart Bar™
- Archor Light Whipped Cream
Prep: 5 min › Ready in: 5 min
- Add 1 tbsp Reeses spread to the base of the mug / jar.
- Spread the Reeses to cover the full base.
- In a separate bowl mix 1 tbsp Ben and Jerrys Peanut Butter Cup with 1 scoop choc peanut Diet Whey along with a quick splash of milk.
- Add the thick peanuty paste into the jar and let it smother the Reeses base.
- Take one Choc Peanut Butter Smart Bar™ and cut into pieces.
- Add a thin layer of Smart Bar™ pieces to the thick peanut paste.
- Take some Anchor light whipped cream and spray the top of the smoothie.
- Add the remaining Smart Bar™ pieces to the top along with a small handful of salty peanuts.
- Protein 49g
- Carbs 56g
- Fats 40g
- Calories 780kcal
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK