Looking for some new recipes to try in 2018? Why not try this delicious baked cookie skillet topped with low calorie ice cream as a high protein treat?
Follow our recipe below to make yours.
- 2 tbsp Smart Bar™ Butter (White Choc Cookies & Cream)
- 30g Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Whole Egg
- Small Handful Choc Chips
- 1 scoop Cookies & Cream Diet Whey Powder
- 3 scoops Halo Top Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Prep: 10 min › Cook: 15 min › Ready in: 25 min
- First off, Mix all your ingredients except for the Halo Top Ice Cream together in a bowl until you’ve got a dough.
- Place your dough onto a baking skillet or tray.
- Spread the dough mixture so your base is around 1cm thick.
- Bake for 15 minutes on 180 degrees.
- When finished, top your delicious cookie skillet with 3 Scoops Halo Top Ice Cream and enjoy!
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK