It's National Peanut Butter day! Everybody loves a good spoonful of PB, but why not go one step further and make these delicious and simple Peanut Butter Protein Balls!
Follow the recipe below to make yours.
- 2 tbsp Smart Bar™ Butter (White Choc Cookies & Cream)
- 40g Oats
- 15g Peanut Butter
- Approx 2 tablespoons of water
- 15g Salted Caramel Diet Whey Powder
Prep: 35 min › Cook: 0 min › Ready in: 50 min
- Make two round blobs of the White Choc Cookies & Cream Smart Bar peanut butter on a sheet of baking paper and place in the freezer for around 30 minutes
- Combine the oats and protein powder in a bowl
- Add the peanut butter and mix into a crumbly ‘dough’
- Add in the water gradually to make sure the dough isn’t too sticky
- Split the dough into two balls and flatten into circles
- Place one of the frozen peanut butter blobs onto each circle and carefully mould your dough around it
- Leave for about 15 minutes before eating to allow the peanut butter to melt
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK