Follow our recipe below to make yours.
Makes: 4 pancakes
- 50g (2 scoops) of PhD Diet Whey Protein Powder (Belgian Chocolate)
- 100g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 300ml Milk
- A handful of dark choc chips
For the topping:
- Dark Choc Raspberry Smart Bar™
- Zero Calorie chocolate syrup
- A handful of fresh raspberries
Prep: 10 mins › Cook: 15 mins › Ready in: 25 mins
- The batter will make 4 good sized pancakes. Make sure you put your oven on prior to making your batch of pancakes so you can keep them warm whist the others are being made.
- Combine the Diet Whey protein powder, flour, eggs and milk into a mixing bowl and beat until you have a smooth batter.
- Place your batter into a Pyrex jug and pour some into a frying pan. Do this one by one until you have 4 good sized pancakes.
- TIP: Add your chocolate chips to the batter when it is cooking in the frying pan. If you try to add them to the batter prior to pouring into the pan, they will sink to the bottom!
- Spread your zero calorie choc syrup onto each pancake and stack.
- Top your stack with chopped up pieces of Dark Choc Raspberry Smart Bar™ and fresh raspberries and drizzle with some more syrup if desired.
- Protein 105g
- Carbs 144g
- Fats 34g
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK