Love Peanut Butter? Well you’ll love these pancakes! Made with PhD Pharma Whey® HT+ Chocolate Peanut Protein Powder and layered with Smart Bar™ Peanut Butter for a great peanut fix. Try them this pancake day.
Follow our recipe below to make yours.
Makes: 4 pancakes
- 50g (2 scoops) of Pharma Whey® HT+ Choc Peanut Protein powder
- 100g almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 300ml Milk
- Smart Bar™ Choc Peanut Butter
- Diet Whey Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter
Prep: 10 mins › Cook: 15 mins › Ready in: 25 mins
- The batter will make 4 good sized pancakes. Make sure you put your oven on a low heat prior to making your batch of pancakes so you can keep them warm whist the others are being made.
- Combine the Pharma Whey® HT+ protein powder, flour, eggs and milk into a mixing bowl and beat until you have a smooth batter.
- Place your batter into a Pyrex jug and pour some into a frying pan. Do this one by one until you have 4 good sized pancakes.
- Spread some Smart Bar™ peanut butter onto each of your pancakes and stack up.
- Top with some chopped up Chocolate Peanut Butter Diet Whey Bar.
- Protein 104g
- Carbs 138g
- Fats 33g
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK