A great alternative to a pancake stack is some crepes. Try this white chocolate crepe packed with White Chocolate Blondie Smart Bar™ pieces, blueberries and a fruit syrup.
Follow our recipe below to make yours.
Makes: 2 crepes
- 50g (2 scoops) of PhD Diet Whey Protein Powder (White Choc Deluxe)
- 100g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 300ml Milk
For the filling:
- White Choc Blondie Smart Bar™
- Zero Calorie fruit syrup
- A handful of frozen raspberries and blueberries
- 1 teaspoon of cornflour or gluten free flour
Prep: 10 mins › Cook: 15 mins › Ready in: 25 mins
- The batter will make 2 large crepes.
- Combine the Diet Whey protein powder, flour, eggs and milk into a mixing bowl and beat until you have a smooth batter.
- Place your batter into a Pyrex jug and then pour out into your frying pan, making sure to cover as much of the base of the pan as possible with the batter to get a thin crepe.
- Add your blueberries and raspberries into a bowl with a squeeze of sugar free fruit syrup. Crush the berries with the back of a fork until soft.
- Put the mixture into a sieve and drain the liquid into a bowl, removing all the excess bits and flesh from the fruit.
- Add a teaspoon of cornflour into your liquid to thicken up.
- Add your filling to the crepes and enjoy.
- Protein 107g
- Carbs 148g
- Fats 32g
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK