Try this nutritionist approved, macro-controlled recipe created for PhD Nutrition by Lizzy Cole (MSc, MA, PGCE) featuring new PhD Smart Protein™ powder.
Follow our recipe below to make yours.
Makes: 6-8 large protein balls
- 120g crunchy peanut butter
- 60g (2 scoops) Peanut Butter Cup Smart Protein™
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g dark chocolate (70%), for coating the balls
Prep: 15 mins › Cook: 40 mins › Ready in: 55 mins
- Combine all the ingredients (except dark chocolate) in a food processor, and blend until completely smooth.
- Roll the mixture into bitesize balls and refrigerate for around half an hour.
- Melt the chocolate and use it to coat the outside of the balls.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- The balls are now ready to enjoy! Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Per Protein Ball
- Protein 9g
- Carbs 11g
- Fats 12g
- Calories 202
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK