Try this delicious macro-controlled chocolate brownie recipe created by PhD Nutrition. featuring new PhD Smart Protein™ powder.
Follow our recipe below to make yours.
Makes: 8-10 brownies
- 3 medium overripe bananas
- 60g (2 scoops) Chocolate Brownie Smart Protein™
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
Prep: 10 mins › Cook: 15 mins › Ready in: 25 mins
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C (350˚F), grease a small cake pan or loaf pan and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces.
- Protein 53g
- Carbs 77g
- Fats 27g
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK