Try these delicious lemon and blueberry pancakes, made with new PhD Smart Protein™ powder.
Follow our recipe below to make yours.
Makes: 4 pancakes
- 30g (1 scoop) Lemon Drizzle Cake Smart Protein™
- 30g rolled oats
- 1 medium egg
- 80ml oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 100g fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp coconut oil (for frying)
Prep: 7 mins › Cook: 3 mins › Ready in: 10 mins
- Pre-heat a frying pan with 1 tsp coconut oil over medium heat.
- Combine all the pancake ingredients (except blueberries) in a food processor, and blend until completely smooth.
- Add the blueberries to the mixture and stir.
- Spoon ¼ of the mixture onto the frying pan and cook on each side for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been used, then serve up and enjoy!
- Protein 32g
- Carbs 58g
- Fats 20g
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK