Try these delicious salted caramel and choc chip scones, made with new PhD Smart Protein™ powder.
Follow our recipe below to make yours.
Makes: 6 scones
- ½ cup plain flour
- 30g (1 scoop) Salted Caramel Smart Protein™
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 large egg
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 25g dark chocolate chips
Prep: 10 mins › Cook: 10-12 mins › Ready in: 20-22 mins
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C (350˚F).
- Mix plain flour, Smart Protein™, baking powder and dark chocolate chips.
- Mix in the coconut oil, vanilla extract, honey and egg.
- Add almond milk to bind it together and make a slightly wet dough.
- Divide into 6 and roll into balls. Place on baking tray and flatten with a wet fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Protein 32g
- Carbs 60g
- Fats 34g
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK