Try this delicious macro-controlled chocolate brownie recipe created by PhD Nutrition. featuring new PhD Smart Protein™ powder.
Follow our recipe below to make yours.
Makes: 8-10 brownies
- 3 medium overripe bananas
- 60g (2 scoops) Chocolate Brownie Smart Protein™
- 25g dark chocolate chips
- 85g maple syrup
- 200g of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- a handful of chopped pecans
Prep: 10 mins › Cook: 20 mins › Ready in: 30 mins
- Pre-heat your oven to 200c (or 180c for fan-assisted ovens).
- Line a 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mash your bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the protein powder, maple syrup, peanut butter and vanilla extract and stir until you have a smooth mixture.
- Add your chocolate chips and chopped peacans to the mix and stir again until combined.
- Spread your mix into the lined baking pan and place in the oven on the middle shelf.
- Bake for 20 minutes for a nice fudgey middle to your brownies. Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Protein 9g
- Carbs 14g
- Fats 12g
- Calories 196
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK