Try these delicious white chocolate peanut butter cups, made with PhD Smart Protein™ powder.
Follow our recipe below to make yours.
Makes: 6 peanut butter cups
- 30g (1 scoop) Peanut Butter Cup Smart Protein™ powder
- 100g white chocolate
- 60G milk chocolate Smart Bar™ Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 1.5 tablespoon of maple syrup
Prep: 10 mins › Chill: 35 mins › Ready in: 45 mins
- Melt 40g of white chocolate and share out between 6 muffin cases.
- Place in the fridge to set for 15 minutes.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Take the mixture and roll out to the thickness of a 1 pound coin.
- Cut the mixture out into circles slightly smaller than the base of your muffin cases.
- Place the peanut butter discs on top of your white chocolate bases.
- Melt remaining 60g of white chocolate and cover the peanut butter discs with it.
- Place inot the fridge for a further 20 minutes until set.
Per Peanut Butter Cup
- Protein 7g
- Carbs 14g
- Fats 10g
- Calories 172
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK