Follow our recipe below to make yours.
Makes: 1 bread loaf
- 50g Salted Caramel Smart Protein™ powder
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 150g Blended Oats
- 40g Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Ripe Bananas (225g here)
- 40g Liquid Egg Whites (~1 egg white)
- 170ml Cold Water
Prep: 10 mins › Bake: 35 mins › Ready in: 45 mins
- Preheat your oven to 170C.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients saving 20g of the chocolate chips.
- In another bowl, mash up the ripe bananas and add the egg whites and water.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly.
- Line a 450g loaf tin with butter spray.
- Pour mixture into loaf tin and put remaining 20g of chocolate chips on top.
- Put in oven for ~35minutes or until toothpick comes out dry.
- Let loaf cool and cut into 8 slices.
Per 1/8th Loaf
- Protein 8g
- Carbs 22g
- Fats 5g
- Calories 166
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK