Try this delicious Red Velvet Cup Cakes, made with PhD Diet Whey powder.
Follow our recipe below to make yours.
Makes: 15 cupcakes
- Self-Raising Flour 80g
- Diet Whey Belgian Chocolate 25g
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 30g Coconut Oil
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 tsp Red Food Colouring
For the icing;
- Either a pre-made Icing
- OR, 25g Diet Whey Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Quark
- Mix together with Approx. 25ml Water
Prep: 10 mins › Bake: 15 mins › Ready: 35 mins
- Mix all of the main ingredients together with 50-75ml water
- Place mixture in 15 cupcake cases
- Bake in Oven for 15 minutes
- Test Cupcakes are ready by sticking a knife to the bottom of cupcake, if nothing sticks to the knife, they’re done!
- Allow to settle and cool for 10 minutes
- Mix together the Icing
- Add icing to the top of the cupcakes
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK