Follow our recipe below to make yours.
Makes: 1 serving
- 1 fillet of fresh cod (100g)
- Half a packet of Uncle Bens wholegrain & quinoa rice (110g)
- Mixed bean salad (105g)
- Summer vegetables (100g)
- 1 tbsp of chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp of mixed herbs
Ready in: 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, place the cod covered in foil into a baking tray and bake for 20 mins.
- Boil vegetables in a pan for 8 - 10 mins .
- Pop the rice into the microwave for 2 minutes then pour half onto plate.
- Open the mixed beans and carefully place on top of rice.
- Add the freshly cooked summer vegetables once cooked.
- Finally, once cooked add the oven cooked cod on top and add chilli flakes and mixed herbs to finish!
- Protein 30.4g
- Carbs 49g
- Fats 4.2g
- Calories 381
Did you try making this delicious recipe? Why not let us know… Tag us @PhDNutritionUK